The Edward M. Dowd Foundation Grant Application Process
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from The Edward M. Dowd Foundation. Here you’ll find more information about the eligibility requirements and how to submit an application.
To be eligible for receiving a grant award from The Edward M. Dowd Foundation, the organization applying for funds must meet the following requirements
- Must be exempt under IRS Section 501(c)(3)
- Must not be a private foundation as defined in Section 509(a)
- Must be located in Monterey County, Salinas in particular, and Santa Clara County, Santa Clara University in particular
- Must not be private individuals (even if through a 501c3) or involved in or with an type of political campaigns, politicians, etc.
How To Apply
All applications must be completed and submitted online by 5:00 p.m. PST on these dates:
Spring Deadline: March 15 (foundation to respond by early June)
- Fall Deadline: September 15 (foundation to respond by early December)
Please note that if these dates fall on a holiday or weekend, grant applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. PST on the next business day.